PROFESSIONAL SUPERVISION AND INDIVIDUAL COACHINGSupervision or coaching is helpful if
• want to achieve professional goals faster and more efficiently
• want to discover your hidden resources
• want to better manage your time and work processes
• need to balance work and private life
• you are faced with a conflict or disturbing events at the workplace
• you want to be a more effective leader or a team member
• feeling dissatisfied and want clarity about the suitability of the work
• there are physical or psychological signs of fatigue
• you want to start something new
Supervision or coaching is needed if your job requires high level of communication, coping with stressful situations, emotionally complex decisions or vice versa has become a routine, and does not offer enough challenges.
Supervision or coaching provides resources to achieve your personal and professional goals
The session will take place in Tallinn, Toompuiestee 10, room 207, or Estonia pst.15 third floor room No. 1
One session lasts 90 minutes, the number of times depends on the client's needs.
One time charge: 60-90 minutes is 70 euros
You have questions or you want to offer? Call: 534 80 777 (weekdays 9-18) or write to: email@example.com
All of our supervisors and coaches have undergone professional training and have ANSE (Association of National Organisations for Supervision in Europe) approved by the member certificate.
The working languages are Estonian, Russian, Finnish and English.
Each supervision or coaching session supports the chronically ill, or their relatives.